With us there is no second impression.
• A company logo is a graphic representation of your company's identity. It's your brand name. Make it one to remember. It is sometimes composed of a symbol, illustration, and / or typography.
• The unique look of your company logo should be integrated throughout all the elements of your business materials: business cards, stationery, packaging, signage, sales kits, media advertising, promotions etc., A well- designed identity system lays out guidelines to ensure consistency. It should include, both color and black & white, possible paper selections for printing, layout and design of stationery and promotional materials, secondary logos or icons for web sites and packaging etc.,
• A lot of new businesses eager to open often give little or no thought to their identity. With so much to get done, designing an appropriate company logo hardly seems like a top priority. However, this oversight can prove to be a costly mistake in the long run.
• A new business sometimes may compete with established companies. A professionally designed company logo is one of the easiest ways to gain credibility and professionalism right from the start, when you need it most. A new business also can attract customers away from competitors. A distinctive company logo stands out in people's minds and is much easier to remember than a name alone.
• Established businesses can take advantage of these opportunities as well. A "new" design for your company logo, or a re-design of an existing one can be part of a powerful introduction back to the competitive forefront of your industry and marketplace.